After many years of river running the WMC Boaters have assembled an excellent
collection of gear. Modest fees are collected from gear rentals to maintain
and replace worn gear. The gear can be rented on non-WMC trips (trips not
listed in the Rambler) by a club member.
- 16' and 14' self-bailing oar rigs (one of each) - each with frame, 3 oars, repair kit,
two dry boxes, cooler, bow line, cargo net, air pump, and a bag of straps.
- 14' and 13' self-bailing paddle boats (one of each) - each with paddles, repair kits,
bow lines, air pump, and thwart bags.
- Two-person inflatable kayak (two of them) with air pump, repair kit, paddles, and helmets.
- One-person inflatable kayak (two of them) with air pump, repair kit, paddles, and helmets.
- Kitchens - two complete sets, each with 4-burner Partner Steel stove and propane tanks,
dish wash buckets, pots and pans, mixing bowls, coffee pot, 1 rafting table and 1
roll-a-table, utinsel set, cutting boards, blaster, ...
- Life jackets (PFDs).
- Safety equipment: first aid kits, throw bags, raft wrap kits, helmets, ...
- Aluminum dutch ovens.
- Electric and manual air pumps.
- Fire pans.
- Groovers (rocket box and River Banks).
- Katadyn Expedition water filter.
- Propane tanks.
- Sun shade/rain fly.
- Water jugs.